The Level 2 Class takes the basic principles of Level 1 and applies them to specific areas, problems, and needs of life including relationships, marriage, parenting and finances.
The class also discusses personal problems such as rejection, additions, lust, fear, depression and more. One must have completed the Level 1 course before registering for Level 2. You can find a summary of Level 2 class content here.
This 10-week course meets on Monday nights beginning September 11th and ends on November 13th, 2023. The class meets from 6:30-8:00pm and is held on the Empower Campus in the Community Room located at 1915 E. 8th Street, Sioux Falls, SD.
- To register for the class online, please click here.
- You may also register by calling our office at (605) 274-1556.
- $100 per individual, $150 per couple, $35 for alumni.
- Includes class notebook.
- Please do not let the cost of the class deter you from attending. Scholarships are available.
You may use our Online Giving System to pay for the class in its entirety or whatever amount you are able to give prior to the start of the class.
- Simply designate your donation as an “Event” and type in “Discipleship Class 2” in the box provided.
- You may also pay in person as you are able once the class begins.